A Liger Zoo at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA is world’s biggest hub of the ligers. This Zoo is commonly stated as Myrtle Beach Safari. It is also known as The Institute of Greatly Endangered and Rare Species T.I.G.E.R.S. as well, for its conservation for ligers, tigers, lions and many other big cats and mammals that are endangered and are near to extinction in the world. Therefore; it is not a zoo for the ligers, but a conservation center and an animal sanctuary as well for the ligers, other animals as well. This Zoo has produced more ligers than any other zoo in the world. Therefore; it will not be wrong to classify this liger zoo as the biggest liger zoo in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Doc Antle, an ardent animal preservationist has devoted years for wildlife preservation. If you go through the Myrtle Beach safari r...
-
I am Doc Antle and I am a great lover of animals. Now, I cannot think my life without them. I with my mates take care of my friends. ...
-
If you are a nature and animal lover, you should go for Myrtle Beach safari with your friends and family. We maintain our sanctuaries in s...
No comments:
Post a Comment