Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Jungle Safari: a Life-changing Experience


Ever since I, Doc Antle, was young, I had a strong affinity towards the wild. As I grew up, I made it my mission to protect those who cannot protect themselves. With a lot of hard work and dedication, I finally managed to establish T.I.G.E.R.S back in 1983 and that was the best decision of my life. The fabulous Myrtle beach safari reviews that I get to hear from people reinstate faith in me and encourages me to go on moving forward. 

As a kid, I remember my parents taking me for jungle safaris. It used to be a family ritual and we would plan a safari at least once every year. Since then I knew that the lush green, open stretches of land with rare and exotic animals was my calling. You can also credit my wild childhood in a cattle ranch in Arizona for the deep, strong connection that I share with the animals.  

Growing up was heartbreaking as there were so many species of animals that I missed seeing who became extinct. I swore to myself that the generation after me would not have to live with the same loss as I am living today. TIGERS literally gave me a new lease of life and I wholeheartedly dedicated all my waking hours to make Myrtle beach safari just as happening and exciting as I recalled safaris used to be. 

When I first started TIGERS, it was initially because I wanted to spread awareness about how wonderful animals like, tigers, chimpanzees, elephants, gibbons and rare ligers are. But, I realized that looking after these animals day in and day out bringing about a positive change in me. These animals taught me patience, perseverance, love and mental strength. Spending a few hours with them is probably the best time of my entire day and it is what I look forward to. From the Myrtle beach safari reviews, I can make out that my efforts are finally paying off as people are able to enjoy the safari while also building a connection with my animals. 

I have been asked what would I do if given a chance to choose a different career or life for myself. To be honest, if I have to do it a hundred times over, I would choose this life of mine. These animals are like my family and I would not want to change a single thing about them or the life that I have chosen. Yes, it may not always be easy, but that is the challenge. 

I welcome everyone to experience Myrtle beach safari and interact with the wild animals in their purest form. Understanding that not everyone can afford an expensive jungle safari experience, I have kept the rates minimal and all of the proceeds from the bookings are dedicated to the animals. 

Being a part of TIGERS and organizing jungle safaris on a regular basis has definitely made a huge difference in my life. I am physically, mentally and emotionally a different person today. A better person. Why don’t you join me on a wilderness safari and see for yourself the beauty of it all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hungry Angry Tigers